The April CJWA meeting will be at 7:00pm, Wednesday, April 9 and will be a Round Robin session. For those who don’t remember the format, after the usual business session of the meeting, there will be stations set up at the meeting for various ongoing demonstrations. We plan to have stations covering the following topics:
- Shellac as an easy to apply finish, with Matt Greco
- Reading lumber, with Matt Kestenbaum
- Sharpening, with Wilbur Pan
- Sawing to a line, with Bob Rozaieski and Simon Stark
- An “Ask the Experts” station, with Steve Altman and Marc Gaertner
Bring your questions, and maybe even a tool that you want sharpened or a saw that you want to practice with. This is a great way for woodworkers to learn a lot about basic skills needed for woodworking. Hope to see you there!